We've been working throughout the first week of the new server on bringing some enhancements to the server, with our first major addition now released! This includes upgrades for Spawners, Hoppers, Dispensers & Furnaces which can be seen by left/right clicking the item.
With this you can now do the following:
- Increase Spawners spawns (Up to 5x)
- Boost Spawners for up to 60 minutes.
- Upgrade Hopper Range (Picks up items from further away.)
- Filter more items through Hoppers (Left click a hopper.)
- Sync Hoppers (Put items from Hoppers directly into chests.)
- Remote Control Furnaces (/remote to access from far away.)
- Speed up the smelting speed of Furnaces
- Get bonus smelted items from upgraded Furnaces
- Boost Furnaces for better output (Add coal to fuel them.)
- Upgrade Dispenser Range (Kills/Shears mobs from further away.)
- Auto Shear sheeps (Put a set of Shears into the Dispenser.)
- Auto kill animals/mobs (Put a weapon into the Dispenser.)
We've rolled out a Quest update for everyone so you can earn Custom Items, Money & XP in-game a whole new way. With over 180+ quests now in-game you can visit them by using the /quest command. They vary from simply playing on the server for X hours to mining blocks & working out riddles.
New Dedicated Server Box
We were surprised by the amount of players who have joined to play on the server so quick after the relaunch, with us hitting 50+ players already during peak times. So thanks to your support by playing & also those who bought from our Shop, we purchased a brand new physical server which is pretty much 2x the specs as the old machine! For all those who like the technical side of this, the specs are now:
- Intel i7-7700K OC (4c/8t - 4.7GHz /5GHz)
- 64GB DDR4 RAM (2400 MHz)
- 2x450GB NVMe Disks
- 1GBps Up/Down Ports
Earlier on this week we also implemented a safe way to trade between players. This can be done by using the in-game /trade system to trade any items in return for other items OR in-game money. To trade with another user simply use command /trade playername or go up to a player and Shift click to send a trade request.
- /trade playername - Sends a trade request to another player.
- /trade accept - Accept an incoming trade request.
- /trade deny - Deny an incoming trade request.
New Mob Arena
Lastly we've added a brand new Mob Arena, which features up to 100 waves, in-game rewards for playing & much more! You get to choose various kits to go into the Arena with and fight with anyone else who wants to join on the server too! You can join by simply using the /mobarenacommand!