1. Advertising You may not post advertisements for any; minecraft servers, inappropriate content, non-related content. We do allow you to advertise your own Youtube or Twitch channel
2. Racism and other forms of Discrimination
We will not tolerate any form of racism. There are no exceptions to this, please respect all players regardless of race, gender, beliefs or opinions.
3. Exploiting and Bug Abuse The use of bugs and other exploits to gain an unfair advantage is not allowed under any circumstance. An example of this would be item duplication. If you find an exploit and use it accidentally you will not be punished under the condition it is reported to a staff member immediately. Depending on severity and other factors, you will be given free Crate Keys/Money in-game for helping us find bugs, so please report them!
In addition to this, spreading information on how to use exploits will result in a longer more severe punishment.
4. Allowed & Disallowed Mods/Clients Please visit http://www.pistonmc.com/mods for all information on Allowed & Disallowed Mods/Clients. If you are worried you might be banned for using a certain mod, feel free to ask Staff in-game or on the forums and we'll let you know.
5. Real World Trading You may not trade in-game items or ranks for real life services, products or money. In addition to this you may not sell your minecraft account or advertise the third-party selling of minecraft accounts.
6. Ban/Mute Evading You may not use alternate accounts to avoid any punishments. Avoiding punishments will result in a longer punishment being placed onto your account and all accounts involved.
Note that this also includes speaking on behalf of a banned/muted player.
7. Encouraging Rule Breaking Do not encourage other players to break the server rules.
8. Inappropriate Content You may not discuss anything deemed as inappropriate content. This includes but is not limited to; adult themes, disturbing behavior or vulgar messages. Please remember we have players of all ages on our server.
9. Spamming, Trolling and Flaming Spamming and trolling will not be tolerated on the forums. This includes:
The repeating of the same of similar phrase or pure gibberish.
Excessive use of capital letters or symbols and other characters.
Sending a message for the sole purpose of causing offense or arguments.
Causing disturbances in-game such as picking fights.
Replying to someone just to call someone a troll, report them instead.
10. Harassment We will not tolerate harassment against our players. This includes but is not limited to; offensive messages, singling out a specific person or excessive trolling.
11. Impersonation Impersonation of a developer, member of community, famous person, administrator, or other staff member is strictly prohibited.
12. Swearing and Slurs You may not use swears or slurs. It is up to the staffs discretion as to what counts as a swear and what does not. The use of alternate spellings or censoring mid word is not a way of avoiding this rule. If in doubt, ask a staff privately or don't say it at all.
13. Disrespecting and Ignoring Staff Treat the staff with respect even if you do not see eye to eye with them. If a staff tells you not to do something do not do it. If you believe a staff is abusing their rights please report them directly to me with proof. The staff are trained and know what they are doing, trust them. We are all human, getting a staff annoyed is never going to end well.
14. Asking for Ranks & Discussion of Staff Ranks Please do not ask for any Ranks while in-game, it annoys everyone including the Staff team. If you want to find out about our Ranks & Perks go here. Please also do not mention ANY discussion of Staff Ranks in-game and to any members of Staff, we will not talk about your Staff Applications to you UNLESS you are being asked to do an interview or be accepted. Failure to follow this will result in your Application being denied.